Saturday, September 5, 2015

New Project Life Card Class & Fall Open House!


Hi, it's Susan Liles!
I've been wanting to make another set of Project Life type cards for a while.  So I came up with a fun color scheme with some vibrant and yummy pops of color, some of my favorite 
REVERSE CONFETTI stamps and Confetti Cuts Dies and off I went!


I made a set of six at first, but couldn't stop, so I made 2 more.  That's good because the pocket pages I used for them hold 8 of the vertical style for this size.   I loved the card set so much, that I am turning into a workshop up at THE LITTLE BLUE HOUSE  
We'll be making these exact cards, yes all 8! 
Two page protectors are included in the class, and we will complete both of them, front a back for a total of four pages.  There may even be a little 
BONUS project we will include in the class, but that will be my little secret. 
 I'd love for it to become a series of classes with "themed" PL cards--Halloween, Christmas, Birthday, etc.  What do y'all think?  Here's the details for my class--
call or stop by to reserve your spot, it's going to be a ton of FUN! 

'Fetti Fans Project Life Card Workshop
Thursday, September 10th, 2015
10am - 1 pm or 6pm - 9pm
I'd love to see you!
-------------------------------------------

Friendly Reminder that the Little Blue House will be CLOSED on Sunday 9/6, Monday 9/7 Tuesday 9/8 for our Store Reset! 

We will RE-OPEN Wednesday 9/9 for our "Welcome Fall" Open House! We will have all new class projects on display and taking sign ups for the upcoming workshops!
We are transforming our Little Blue House into  "FALL" with your new merchandise you will LOVE!! So mark your Calendars and make plans to join us on Wednesday 10am-8pm (Come & Go) 

We will have a FREE Make & Take going on from 10am-2pm and 6pm-8pm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!