Thursday, April 2, 2015

New Workshop with Miss Tracy!

Miss Tracy here...
I want to invite you to the LBH for my upcoming class.
My "I AM Grateful" Workshop will be held on Wednesday, April 8th from 10am-1pm and I have also added an evening class on Thursday, April 9th from 6pm-9pm.
Limited number of kits...so don't delay. Reserve your spot today! Cost: $35
 
 
Here's my finished project ... I love how it turned out! The frame is from Kaisercraft and the papers, chipboard frames, and wood veneers are from the I AM collection by Simple Stories I designed it to be a clothesline frame to clip my family's pics on! I added some embossed art metal to the frames and treated it with a special paint technique which you will learn in my workshop.
You can customize your paint colors if desired. I look forward to creating with you!!!
 
So Call or Come by Now to Sign Up! See you in Class!
Miss Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!