Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Calling all Pickers!

Hello fellow Pickers!

If you have a love, like I do, for giving new life to old things...then my Pickers Workshop is just thing for you! I have a passion for Picking and Repurposing all kinds of Junque-y Treasures!

In our next Picker's Get-Together, we will be creating my pretty Pickers Tray....(which doubles as an easel...I'll show you how in the workshop). It features beautiful old decorative hinges which will serve as the handles for your tray. Take a look...


In this workshop, I will show you how to mix your own Chalk Paint and a waxed, glazing technique. All of the wood will be provided for you to build your tray.

Tuesday, April 1st
10am-1pm and 6pm-9pm
Cost: $45
Instructor: Tracy Pounds


"What to Bring" List:
Two Old Large Hinges & hardware
Printed Papers of your choice
Old Book Pages (I'll have some to share)
Mod Podge or Glue-n-Seal
Two paint colors of your choice
(no enamel paint - please bring a flat or satin finish)
Fast Grab Tacky Glue
Sand Paper or Sanding Block
Old Sock
Everything else will be provided

Hope you will make plans to join us!
Please let me know if you have any questions.


Happy Picking!
Miss Tracy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!