Wednesday, August 14, 2013

~~~~and the WiNNeR is~~~~~


I want to thank all of you who posted on
 our "Game On" Sneak Peek posts! 

I loved reading each one of them! You gals sure know how to put a smile on my face...thank you for your sweet comments!


I'm happy to announce that a Winner has been drawn!
Congratulations to....

ANGIE GRIMM

Angie--You just "SCORED" big time! 

You are the Lucky Winner of our NEW "Game On" Front Porch Kit! Please contact the LBH to claim your prize! I hope you enjoy your goodies!

I'm also happy to announce that the "Game On" Inspiration Gallery is now available to view! Prepare to Be Inspired and Let the Good Times Roll...
Check it out HERE!


Kits are still available...and it's a great "deal"...Shuffle on over to the LBH to check it out or you can place an order online @
www.thelittlebluehouseonline.com

Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

  1. Game on now.. Congrats Angie Grimm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! Congratulations Angie. You'll have fun playing with this kit. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!!! I'm so excited. Thank you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!