Monday, July 15, 2013

Urban Traveler Scrapbook in a Day Pages are NOW on display @ the LBH!

I am loving, loving, loving, the NEW collection from Simple Stories called Urban Traveller! I love the fun colors and fab graphics...and Lynette Chiles (one of our super-talented Designers) has gone above and beyond with the Pages she created for our Urban Traveler SBIAD Workshop! Here's a peek at a few pages...

\
Lots of fun flips and interactive details... 


Unique cuts and details...

Room for tons of photos, momentos, and more...


The Pages are all on display at the Little Blue House! Stop by and take a looksie...We have already had a wonderful response to this NEW SBIAD and there are now only 6 kits left. 

Give us a call or stop by for more info...We have several SBIAD Workshop dates available in July and August. You can choose the date that works best for you or you may take your's as a kit and construct using our BluePrints Guide. 

AND
I'm working on the final details for another NEW SBIAD! It features the I Heart Summer collection from Simple Stories and will be on display this Thursday @ the LBH!


Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

Follow me to...
The Little Blue House
118 W. Olive St.
Keller, TX 76248
(817) 431-7930

1 comment:

  1. I'll be there for class @ 10 - hope there's still 1 left for me!!! Looking forward to starting my print tray!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!