Tuesday, March 5, 2013

We have a WINNER!!!!!


OH HAPPY DAY!!!!
 I have just drawn the Lucky Commenter that will be taking home a FREE "Say Cheese!" Kit!!!

CONGRaTuLaTIONS to...
JANET PINEIRO

You are our WiNNeR!!!
Please stop by or contact the LBH to claim your Kit.

Thank you to all who posted comments! I love reading them and I appreciate all of your uplifting words about this "Film"tastic Kit!  Please stop in soon to see the projects and Design Board up close and personal...the pic's never do them justice.

NOW....I "mustache" you a Question????
(sorry...I couldn't resist...I been dying to say that...LoL!)
Have you laid "eyes" on the projects in the Inspiration Gallery on the LBH website??? Check it out and prepare to be Inspired!


 Congrats again to our Winner...Janet Pineiro!!!!
"Say Cheese!"...Hugs from Miss Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Janet!!! Lucky you! You're going to love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS JANET!!!! Awesome news that you won!! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Janet! Can't wait to see what you create with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited that I won! Thank you LBH, Claudia, Kim and Susan. I will use it wisely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!