Wednesday, February 13, 2013

VerDay Wonders Workshop...next Thursday!

VerDay Wonders Workshop

Please join me for my upcoming VerDay Workshop at the Little Blue House! ALL skill levels are welcome! This month I will share a fabulous texture technique featuring the VerDay paints from Ten Seconds Studio. 

Together, we will alter ordinary frames into fabulous metal patina   works of art! Pictures do not do this texture technique justice...

Here is a closer look...


I will also fill you in on the wonders of TSS VerDay Cloth and you will have fun creating a couple of altered tags featuring VerDay Cloth flowers ...



AND...I also have a Bonus Project for you to enjoy! 
I'll share it with you at the workshop :)

VerDay Wonders Workshop

Thurs. 2/21 10am-12:30pm
Thurs. 2/21 6:30pm-9pm
Cost: $30
Instructor: Tracy Pounds
*Please bring your Basics, Cropadile, Heat Tool, Heat Resistant Craft Mat, and Grungeblock Letters or Chipboard Letters. All of these items are available for purchase at the LBH
I will provide everything else.

My projects are on display at the LBH now...So stop by and check them out and reserve your seat for this Fabulous Workshop! You can also call to reserve your seat at (817) 431-7930.



I look forward to VerDay-ing with you!!!

Miss Tracy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!