Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Create with VerDay in 2013!


Hello Everyone!
 
I'm having so much fun experimenting and exploring the unique applications of VerDay Paints...I have to say it only took me a few seconds for me to realize that I am a HuGe FaN of these NEW Paints! The Patinas are unlike any other products I have ever tried before...The results with VerDay look so authentic. I was amazed by the transformation!
 
If you are interested in learning more about the VerDay Paints from Ten Seconds Studio...then you will want to join me for Intro to VerDay! 
 
Intro to VerDay Workshop
I will be giving you the 411 on these fabulous paints and share valuable tips on how to create gorgeous patinas on all kinds of surfaces from pure copper, to art metal, to wood, to chipboard, to plastic, to fabric,...the list could go on and on and on...




Each person in the Workshop will complete a tag sampler set and a "bonus" frame project. This will be a great reference tool for you to use as you transform your future projects with these amazing VerDay products!

Here is a TSS project that has received a VerDay transformation! 
Such pretty patinas...

Intro to VerDay Workshop
Friday, 1/4  10a-Noon
Tuesday, 1/8 6:30pm-8:30pm
Cost: $25
Instructor: Miss Tracy 

I hope you will make plans to join me! 
Stop by or call the Little Blue House to reserve your seat for Intro to VerDay...All skill levels welcome!

Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

1 comment:

  1. Miss Tracy, please tell me you will be offering this class again with an evening time or Sat morning time????? I bought all the goods but need to learn more about it. Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!