Tuesday, February 7, 2012

CHA PriZe WinNeRs: Round #1

Hello LBH Family!!!!
I'm thrilled to be back home and even more thrilled to announce our 1st round of CHA Prize Winners!!!!
10...that's right 10 lucky commenters from our CHA Adventure: Day #1 post have been randomly selected and will receive a Vendor bag filled with a few papers, embellishments, artsy goodies, promotional goodies, etc. which were generously donated by our wonderful vendors at CHA!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO.....
Penny
HouseMom
Kristy @ NexttoHeaven
Kenda
Goldie
Jennie
DeeDee J
JustusThree
sgholcomb
Shanna

Didn't win this time?!?!?
 No worries, we still have Round #2, #3, and #4 yet to come!
So keep your comments coming...We LOVE reading them!
Congrats again to ToniGht's WinNeRs....
Please stop by or contact the Little Blue House to claim your prize.
 Prizes must be claimed by Saturday 2/11.
Become a follower of the LBH Blog today to ensure that you don't miss out on our upcoming Prize Announcements :)
Big Hugs to All!
Your Champion DayDreamer...
Miss Tracy :)

22 comments:

  1. Y-I-P-P-I-E-E-E-E-!-!-! Can you tell that I'm excited to be chosen in the first round? See you at the LBH later this week. Thanks, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners in round one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA HOO! I will see if I can drive by then..see you soon...You have made my day Miss Tracy!!!..thanks so much....hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a friend is one of the winners. I just know she will share her goodies with me! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Drat! I didn't win! Congrats to everyone who did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Winners!! Wonder what's in the bagts?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats guys!! Post and let us know what kind of goodies you snagged!!

    And thank you to Miss Tracy for sharing the loot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting to see so many winners. Congrats to you all. Can't wait to see who wins next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo I've something else to pick up so I'll try and make it in this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winners. I know you're saving my name for a great prize, right?!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to all of the lucky crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bags themselves are such a treat and even better that they have goodies inside! Congrats, Lucky Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats winners!!! be sure to share what goodies came in your bag! and Tracy~ love the photo with the big frame... what fun it looks like it was!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats, can't wait to win myself!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to the winners. I'd be happy with just a bag by the way :)
    they look super cute. So looking forward to go to the LBH soon to check out all the new arrivals.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to all of the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to the winners. And thank you ms Tracy for giving us a piece of cha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so excited to be a winner!!! I will be by on Saturday to see all the goodies in my bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to All the Winners! Hope my name is in tomorrow's list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG!!!!! I just now FINALLY got on my computer and realized that I have WON!!!! YAY!!! Thank you guys sooooo much! I will definitely be there tomorrow during my Tim Holtz make-up class to collect my goodies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. YAY! I won! I now live in New Braunfels... can my Bf come get mine?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!