Friday, February 25, 2011

Cricuteer Workshops at the LBH

Hi, my name is Elaine Sink and I am a Cricut fan! I am so happy to announce that I will be teaching Cricuteer Workshops at the LBH! I have been "Cricutting" just over 4 years but my love of all things creative has been a part of me ever since I can remember. 
 I have always had a passion for art and adore making all sorts of crafts.  Most fun for me though is sharing that love with others.  I've been fortunate to attend many CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) conventions, meeting many people in the crafting industry both on the production side of many of our favorite tools and products as well as many on the design side.  This has only strengthened my love of the craft and my willingness to share that with you.  I have a wonderful scrubby (that's scrapbooking supportive hubby) of too many years to count, a miraculous 7 year old daughter who is well on her way to being a scrap queen and one very old but lovable cat.
Here's some info about my upcoming Workshops!

LBH Cricuteer Workshops:
Fri. 3/4   10a-12:30p
Wed. 3/9   6:30p-9p
Cost: $20

Calling all Cricuteers!  Now is the time to get out your Cricut and really learn how to use it.  Wether you've had yours for ages or just got one for Christmas, we have just the workshop for you.  Your Cricut can cut the most basic of shapes for everyday use to the most detailed, intricate of cuts for amazing projects.  We will teach all basic instruction for your machine as well as discuss all that Provo Craft has in store for you in 2011.   We'll have a fun make and take too, just bring your Cricut, a mat, your favorite cartridge and a very basic tool kit (scissors, pop dots, adhesive, etc.).  

And look forward to Advanced Cricuteer Workshops!  Can we say vinyl, glass etching, fabric cuts, home decor, designing your own t-shirts?  The list just goes on and on!
 
You can contact the LBH to reserve your seats today!
(817)431-7930
 
I look forward to Cricutting with you!
Elaine

2 comments:

  1. WooHoo! welcome Elaine! Glad your here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the LBH.. hope to take a class with you soon.... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!