Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Soldering Projects by Trisha!

Soldering with Trisha:
January Projects:
Designer: Trisha Louise Conlon
Trinket Box and Soldered Locket $50
(you will create both)
Mon. 1/17 10a-1p & 6p-9p
Trisha will show you how to solder Chipboard pieces and you will transform an ordinary box into something so delightful...take a look...
You will also learn how to create your own custom soldered locket...
 
 Take a peek inside...
Please contact the LBH at (817)431-7930 to reserve your seat. All tools, paper, ephemera, will be provided for you.  If you would like to include a photo in your locket, please bring one with you to the workshop.

2 comments:

  1. Trisha

    I have to work the night of this class...but these projects are so cute...I love your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! I love soldered art, but don't trust myself with anything too hot because I burn myself so easily (not much feeling in my fingertips due to a prior accident). Otherwise, I'd take this class in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!