Monday, January 31, 2011

Important Creative Information...Please Read!

Good Morning LBH Followers! 

I'm hearing that we may be experiencing some pretty icy weather tomorrow
so I want to make sure that everyone understands our
 LBH Bad Weather Policy....(sounds so official huh) 
Well, here it is:

If Keller ISD is closed then the LBH will be closed as well. 
All activities will be re-scheduled to alternate dates.
  We don't want anyone out on the roads if they don't have to be....
Safety First Ladies!!

NOW...onto my second bit of Information!
Regarding the "Get it Together" Feature Post for today...

I have decided to give you all a week of Organizational "Catch-Up" ... I know that many of you are still wrapping ribbon, sorting thru embellishments, and altering beautiful organizers to coordinate with your scrap spaces, and so much more!  So consider this week a gift from Miss Tracy & the LBH Gals and get ready for next week....Our focus will be PAPER!!!!

Have a Happy Monday!
We fly back home tonight (very, very late) so we will see you soon!
Miss Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. Safe travels! Looking forward to more organizational posts, paper should be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buwahhahahaha! How did you so know I needed a catch up week... I really really am still stuck on the Ribbon... Week 1....thanks Miss Tracy..
    travel safe... I will be in soon for soem Chalk Board papers to get this all labeled...

    I am so looking forward to paper...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to having you all back and hearing tales of your adventures! I would also like to know where you get your plastic, closeable type project bags for 12x12. I want to use them in organizing some of my paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your policy! Is it wrong for me to hope everything is closed? Oh the ribbon I could wrap if it is! LOL

    Praying for safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a Good Idea! Tho' I had a brainwave on the ribbon storage (I do keep it on reels in a box, or in jars, but I had a muuuuuch better idea)!
    No further forward with other stuff.. but your ideas and suggestions will really help me, when I do finally start the Big Sort-out!
    Thanks for the help - and the extra week to Get It Together (or not...sigh)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!