Sunday, November 28, 2010

Introducing the first annual LBH Little Somethings Holiday Workshop!


Enjoy a Creative Christmas this year! Make plans to join us for the LBH Little Somethings Holiday Workshops! You will create 5+ Little Something projects and receive a very Merry Goodie Bag! Cost is $25 a person. You may want to bring your camera with you...Santa will be stopping by!
We have 5 sessions for you to choose from... Here are the dates & times:
limited seating - they are filling up fast!
Fri. 12/3 10a-1p & 2p-5p
Sat. 12/4 10a-1p & 2p-5p

Sun. 12/5 2p-5p

All you need to bring is one pair of scissors and your Christmas Spirit! We will provide everything else. Please contact the LBH to reserve your spot at (817) 431-7930...



Introducing our "Little Something"
Corporate Sponsors:
Bella Blvd
Bazzill
Helmar
Plaid
Pink Paislee
Maya Road
Crafty Secrets
P K Glitz
Crate Paper
The Little Blue House
Each person attending this magical event will receive a "Little Something" from our corporate sponsors!...Sure hope you've been nice this year (and not naughty) because Santa will be passing out these wonderful goodie bags to you! 
Come join us! I promise you will
 have a holly jolly good time!
Miss Tracy :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so jealous of people that live near you right now!!! I live on the other side of the planet so I am just wishing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bec...I would transport you over if I could! Keep watching...we are in the process of building a website and will be able to service our "far, far, away" customers so much better when it is up and running!

    Thanks for following the LBH!

    Miss Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you gals (via Lolly) and the same as Bec Clarke, I WISH I LIVED NEAR LBH!!!! I would join your classes in a hartbeat!

    Best regards, from The Netherlands, Hedwig

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!