Sunday, September 12, 2010

Join us for the first LBH Page Swap!

If you are a scrapbooker, you won't want to miss out on this fun event!  Wondering how it works?!?!...

I'll do my best to explain it to you.  I will design 4 unique double 12x12 layouts.  Then, prior to the swap, I will post a "what to bring" list here on the LBH blog...dimensions and all...You will bring these with you to the swap.  When you arrive we will seat you in 4 different groups. Each group will receive a set of your papers and re-create the LO assigned to that group. When all the groups are complete, your completed LO will be returned to YOU. This way you can bring in the papers you want and leave with them in the form of four FINISHED double LO's...8 pages!  We leave the pages free of embellishments and titles so that you can add appropriate ones that go with your photos. There is a $5 fee per swapper. Please contact the LBH to reserve your seats at (817) 431-7930

The Little Blue House Page Swap
Thurs. 9/30 10a-Noon
Thurs. 9/30 6:30p-8:30p

If you have questions, please feel free to give me a call. This is a very popular event, so don't delay, call and
reserve your seat today!
Joyfully Yours,
Miss Tracy :)

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how many LO's Lynette will do after this swap?? She never ceases to amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!