Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Clock is Ticking....6 days and counting!

Hello Friends--
Won't be long now...6 more days until the official Opening of The Little Blue House!  The Blue House Gals and I are so anxious to welcome you into our new home!!  During our Grand Opening festivities, you will enjoy a fabulous free Make & Take, chances to win some great prizes, and have the first opportunity to sign up for our unique classes and workshops!
Please mark your calendars and join us...

Thurs. 9/23  4p-8p
Fri. 9/24   10a-8p
Sat. 9/25  10a-4p

Here are a few sneak peeks for you to enjoy...
In honor of our Opening Week, I will be giving a prize-a-day away to one lucky follower here on the LBH blog! So if you haven't clicked that "follow" button...do so before Monday! That's when the prize give-aways start. I will post the winner each day here on the blog. Good Luck my friends...hope you are the lucky winner!

Joyfully Yours,
Miss Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. Wish you the best in your New home of Create Joy! hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Irma! Hope to see you in my next Metal class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here! I've come on over to follow your wonderful blog. I so wish I was closer to Texas so I could stop by the shop.
    Sending you {HUGS} from Ohio ;)
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! I've been following Lolly Chops for a long time ~ I'd love to come to one of your workshops ~ sadly I live in Portland, OR (which isn't sad really, just far away from Texas) ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Elsa & Kristina---You will be with us in spirit and you will also be able to stay connected thru some of our upcoming live webcasts! Thanks for following along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop teasing me, I can't wait!!! This will be so super fun:o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure wish I lived closer-love the look of the Halloween goodie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Th sneak peaks look inspiring!! Can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very excited and happy for you, Tracy! Cannot wait to see all the wonderfulness that will be the LBH on Thursday ;-)
    -Melissa Massie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your blog thru Lolly! She posted on her blog about your blog and that she is going to be teaching classes at your Studio! I wished I lived closer so I could check out your Studio in person!

    ReplyDelete
  11. way too far away (Canada) to visit in person, but good luck with your grand opening - with Lolly on your team - it's a "no-brainer" for success!!terry

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So wish you were closer to Houston! We need you here! I visit the Dallas area alot, so I hope to visit sometime soon. Oh, how I long for thee!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!