Friday, September 24, 2010

Calling all Scrapstasher's!

Hello fellow Stasher's!!
 I hope you are as excited as I am about our September meetings being held at The Little Blue House! I can't wait for us to create together once again. I think you will absolutely "FALL" in love with the project that I have in store for you this month...I also think you will "FALL" in love with the list...this project is a great use for scrap papers.  Here is the list of items you will need to bring to class:

"What to Bring" list:
~One 11x14 Canvas
~A variety of small scrap papers (preferably FALL colors or prints...small prints will work better)
~One 12x12 sheet of cardstock that coordinates with your printed papers (solid or dot would look nice)
~One 12x12 sheet of brown cardstock
~Scrap pieces of felt in Fall Colors (I will have plenty to share if you don't have any)
~Every circle punch that you own - ALL sizes (if you don't own any- no worries, Stasher's are always  kind and happy to share; the LBH has some to you can use too)
~ Photos of your family or friends--this is optional, could be added later
~Variety of buttons that coordinate with your printed papers
~Alphas (they could be chipboard letters or Thickers - to spell out a word of your choice)
~Paint & Foam Brush (Color of your choice)
~Small Ink Pads for inking the edges of your papers
~Adhesive, glue dots, liquid tacky glue
~Pen or Pencil, Scissors

Please let me know if you have any questions...anything at all!  You can reach me by email at cre8joy@sbcglobal.net or at the LBH at (817) 431-7930.  I look forward to seeing you next week!

Keep Creating,
Miss Tracy :)

3 comments:

  1. I am SUPER excited about this! I'll be at the ScrapStashers event with my mom on Tuesday evening! I can't wait to see everyone there!

    Weekend HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ladies of the little blue house!

    Congrats on your grand opening and I wish you all the best in your creative future!
    Just have fun and the rest will follow!

    I am in the Netherlands so dropping by is not really an option, but yay for the internet!

    Hedwig

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your are so sweet. Thanks for the kinds words. And thanks for following. Tracy and the rest of the Gals appreciate the wonderful support.
    Rhonda Merry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!